

This one above is my favorite. I am dedicating this one to my best friends!
Laurie who had surgery this week, Lydia who will have the 1st anniversary of her sons death this Wednesday, and also to Laverne (Lu & Linda's mom) who will have surgery this week.
My heart and soul is with each and everyone of you. xoxoxoxoxoxo




My neighbor here told me that it is a rare occurance for the saguarro's to flower. This one has alot of blooms. It is the only one in the park that I have seen blooms on. I also like his eyes. He is keeping an eye on things. There are birds nesting inside.

OK so this one does not have a flower but I LOVE it. It reminds me of cousin it on the Munsters and also of myself some mornings.
All these flowers were taken in the RV park where we are staying. I just
road my bike around and took a few photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment