
Well here we are on Georgetown Lake. Today we rode our bikes 15.4 miles on lakeshore drive. It is a little dirt road that goes around one side of the lake. It was an awesome bikeride. I love my new GPS!

That is Bob at the shoreline fishing. We are camped right across from the Lake. I am standing right outside our door to take the photo. There are so many ducks and other birds here it is amazing. Some sound like sheep. I'm not kiddin ya.

Bob is catching our dinner. Yum!! Rainbow Trout

This sign is in honor of Brad. My cousins Michael & Kenny will totally get this. We also passed Wisdom & Opportunity. Hmmm, I wonder if we should have stopped for a while? You can never have too much Wisdom or Opportunity.

Now this is what Cocktail hour in the trailer in Montana looks like. Hey we earned it after a great bikeride.
No comments:
Post a Comment