Saturday, May 9, 2009

M*I*C*K*E*Y* M*O*U*S*E*

And he's a brazen little bastard too. We returned from the campfire of our neighbor last night to find a fat little mouse scurrying across our floor. I know it is just a mouse but I don't want to share my home with it!! We could not find him and went to bed. While lying in bed, we could hear him scratching. EEK!!
Earlier I had removed our backpacks from the ground and set them up on a chair. When Bob walked into the living room, there he was up on our packs. He hopped from packs to chair to chair before Bob had time to think of squishing him. Bob watched him run down the heating vent.
How do they do that? Squish into such tight spaces. We covered the 3 heat vents and went to bed. There was no sign of him this morning. So it looks like he has stowed away somewhere below. I'm hoping that he didn't chew through the heater tube material (like the hose from your dryer).
We are now in the town of Silver City to buy mousetraps, etc. and also laundry which is giving me the opportunity to add this to the blog.

1 comment:

What The Hill? said...

OMG I AM LAUGHING SOOO HARD!! I WOULD DIE!!